Limited Warranty & RMA Service Policy
1. Term of Limited Warranty Coverage
InSync Microproducts honors all of the valid product warranties provided by the manufacturers, please note: that warranties express or implied are those of the manufacturer and not of InSync Microproducts. As a distributor, we will service the warranty between our customer and the manufacturer as long as the product was originally purchased from InSync Microproducts.
- All manufacturer warranties vary with regards to the extent and length of the warranty period
- Manufacturers warrant the products they sell to be free from defects under normal use only to the original purchaser.
- All RMA request to be directed to InSync Microproducts in advance of any returns by the customer. Any products returned without an RMA will be refused at the time of receiving.
- Once RMA is issued customer must return defective products within ten days of receipt of approved RMA. Item or Items must be returned to InSync Microproducts unless directed otherwise by InSync Microproducts. All product returns must be accompanied by original packaging.
- Product warranties become void if any of the following take place:
- Products physical damaged due to user abused or improper handling
- Attempt to repair or rework the product without written consent by InSync Microproducts
- Deface or remove the original manufacturer warranty seal or serial number
2. D.O.A. definition and service policy
- All DOA RMA request to be directed to InSync Microproducts in advance of any returns by the customer. Any products returned without an RMA will be refused at the time of receiving.
- Dead On Arrival (D.O.A.) is defined as the product defective at the point of receiving or within 10 days from the receiving date of the InSync Microproducts Invoice to the original purchaser.
- D.O.A. product must return completely with the original accessories, and be received
- By Insync Microproducts within 10 business days from the date of RMA is issued or authorized or the RMA will be voided and product returned.
- D.O.A. returns will be processed for immediate credit or replacement once received by InSync Microproducts and Inspected.
3. Return for Credit Policy
Product returns for Credit must request and be received by Insync Microproducts within the first 10 Days of the Invoice date and it is only applied to the original purchaser.
“Return for Credit” Products must be in original package and contain any accessories or paperwork included in the original shipment. A re-stocking fee of 15% will be applied to all returns for Credit unless agreed otherwise at the time of the request to waive the restocking fee. The following are exceptions:
- If the customer wants InSync Microproducts to fulfill the original order, once the error is corrected InSync Microproducts will reship order at our expense otherwise a full or partial credit will be issued to the customers InSync Microproducts account or to the original payment method used.